These Claim Rules (hereinafter the “Rules”) define the manner of and conditions for claiming defects of the services purchased via the IPPA on-line portal from our company:
IF CAFE s.r.o.
Registered office at Jungmannova 30/21, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha 1
ID no.: 03236021
VAT no.: CZ03236021
Incorporated in the Companies Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, File 229056
Delivery address: Jungmannova 30/21, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha 1
Phone number: +420 608 999 139
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Defects of our services
As the provider of the courses we are responsible for the fact that our services are free of defects and are provided in compliance with the contract. Compliance with contract means in particular
- the content of the courses corresponds to the description at the web interface or in our
communication relating to the contract;
- the courses consist of the parts specified at the web interface (in particular information
- the courses are provided on the agreed dates and at the agreed place;
- the courses last for the specified period.
2. Time limit for exercise of rights from defective performance
Claims regarding the courses may be asserted during or immediately after the courses. Additionally discovered defects must be asserted without undue delay after their discovery. A defect of service may be claimed at the latest within six months from the date of the courses.
3. Rights from defective performance
In the case of defective provision of services you in particular have:
- the right to free rectification, where such rectification is possible (in particular when the claim is asserted during a course);
- the right to an adequate discount on the price;
- the right to withdraw from the contract (where the defect has the nature of material breach of contract).
You do not have any rights from defective performance if:
- you were aware of the defect before the provision of the service; or
- you were the one who caused the defect, in particular by violating the General Terms and Conditions, our instructions, course lecturer’s instructions or legal regulations.
4. Claims procedure
- Claims should be asserted without undue delay after the discovery of a defect, if possible during the courses.
- Assert your claim by e-mail, in writing or in person at the address of our registered office or establishment without undue delay from the discovery of the defect, preferably together with information as to where you see the defect. Additionally discovered defect must be claimed without undue delay after you have learned about it. When you assert a claim, we recommend you to describe the defect as accurately as possible. This will accelerate the claims procedure.
- The moment of the assertion of a claim is the time when we have been informed on the occurrence of the defect and when the right from the liability for the defect of the provided service has been asserted.
- Inform us on the selected manner of settling the claim during or immediately after submitting the claim. If you do not choose any manner of settling, you are entitled to free of charge rectification of service or an adequate price discount.
- The decision on a submitted claim is made immediately, or within three working days in complex cases. The time necessary for a specialized assessment of a defect, depending on the type of the service, is not included in this time limit.
- We handle asserted claims without undue delay, however, within no later than 30 days from the day of the assertion of the claim, unless agreed otherwise (this only applies if you are a consumer). We will issue a written certificate on the assertion and handling of the claim.
- In accordance with Civil Code you have the right to compensation of the costs effectively expended in connection with the assertion of the claim. Note that you have to assert the right for the compensation of these costs within one month from the expiry of the time limit for the assertion of a defect.
These Claim Rules are valid and effective from 19th November 2018.